Design the look and feel of your registration page in Webcast Elite with banners, backgrounds, colors, text, and styles that align with your branding. You can also edit content including the overview, promotional summary, promotional video, and speaker bios.
Your registration page can set your event up for success. Make your registration form simple and ask visitors just for the basics depending on your needs (e.g., name, company, title, company size, and email address). Be sure that it is easy and clear to understand the content of your event and what the appealing takeaway is for your attendee. Finally use and appealing and eye-catching design and leverage images or a short video to convey your message.
Things to Know
- All design choices will show on both the Registration and Lobby pages, with the exception of the Promotional Summary - you can write a separate summary for each.
- The design of the Registration Page layouts cannot be changed. If you have design requests that are not available please submit a technical support ticket or reach out to your CSM to suggest updates to future versions of ON24. Custom changes can not be maintained.
Design the Registration Page
Use the Design drop-down to update the stylings and content on your registration and lobby pages.
This is the default layout - the Carousel will rotate through the Promotional Summary and the Speaker Bios every 10 seconds.
Hovering over the carousel will pause advancing and hovering over the speaker image will overlay the speaker bio text.
Two Column Options
These static, split-page formats will show the Promotional Summary and the Speaker Bio information on one side and the registration fields on the other.
For attendees joining via a mobile device, the Right layout will display the promo summary at the top of the page and the Left layout will display the registration form at the top of the page.
Use the toggles to turn the following ON or OFF:
Webinar Overview - This information is pulled from the details set up on the event's Overview page
- Available On-Demand will display for on-demand webcasts instead of a date and time
- This section will only display the time zone you selected when creating the webcast
- Pro Tip: If you choose to turn off the Overview, include details like event time, date, and time zone in your Promotional Summaries
Speaker Bios - This information displayed here is pulled from the Speaker Bio tool in the Console tab - it can not be updated on the Registration page
- Find more information on setting up the Speaker Bio tool here.
Small Speaker Photos - Bios are displayed in a more streamlined format.
- This setting is only available in two-column layouts.
- Social Sharing Icons - all four icons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Email) will be visible if the box is checked.
Other Design Choices
Edit the summary in either Rich Text or HTML (via the Source button)
- Use Tokens to add event-specific information
- Content can be created within this tool or copied and pasted from other source documents, however styling copied from other sources may not display the exact same way and modifications may be needed.
- Images can be uploaded directly or referenced via URL with the image tool. All images will be automatically standardized for size to 300px. The size can be adjusted by using the corner drag and resize tool or directly modified in the source code.
- The Lobby page summary can be customized to read differently from the Registration page summary
- Click on the Lobby Page tab, and check the Customize Promotional Summary for Lobby Page box
Click Save when you're done editing.
Add a video to your Registration and Lobby pages to promote and highlight your brand, your event content, and speakers for in-person or virtual events.
Click on Upload Video to upload a video from your network or drag and drop a .mp4 file. Only one video can be uploaded.
If a video is not uploaded, the content block is ignored.
Promotional videos should follow the same specs as video clips uploaded and shared during a webinar. See this article for more information.