This user guide is for Presenters only and walks through how to log in and record your portion of a Simu-live webcast or On-Demand Recording in the Elite Studio Recording Interface.
Presenters will log in and connect to the interface just like Producers, but their functionality will be limited from that point on.
Note: Those logging in as a Presenter will not be able to record unless someone else is logged in as a Producer at the same time. Find more information on the Producer's role here.
Presenters are able to:
- Connect their PC microphone
- Record their audio when a Producer is logged in and has clicked Record
- See the Live View window and flip through the Storyboard using the arrows
- Access Team Chat to chat with others logged into the same event during the recording process
- Use Preview to preview the next element in the Storyboard
- Access Slide Notes to see any notes built into the uploaded PowerPoint
Presenters are not able to:
- Add to or organize the Storyboard
- Push Record
- Edit any recordings
- Move Markers
- Organize the Clip Bin
To log in, use the Present URL, enter your name and email address, then choose the Presenter role.
The Elite Studio Recording Interface may ask for permission to use your camera and microphone - click Allow.
Once logged in, the system will automatically connect your microphone.
Once the Producer has connected to the event and pushed Record, Presenters can record their audio and push through the presentation using the arrows in the Live View window.