Personalize content in Engagement Hub by using category tags based on Segment data to dynamically display certain categories to specific audiences. Data such as industry, title, and other fields can be used to deliver more engaging and personalized journeys.
Things to Know
- This capability is part of the AI-powered Analytics and Content Engine at additional cost; if you are interested in adding it, please contact your account manager, or alternatively, complete this form.
- Make sure your Engagement Hub is set up to capture the data your segment is looking for
- For example - the registration page should include location fields if your segment is based on location
- Category personalization can either be run on ON24 registration tags OR Segments, but not both. Submit a ticket to let Support know which one you would like to use.
- Segments must be be created before the content can be personalized using the data
Adding Segment tags to your categories is the same as adding registration tags. Check out the Content Personalization through Category Tags article for more on setting up registration tags and to find details on the audience view.
1. Click on the Content tab
2. Click on the Category you want to add tags to
3. Click on the settings icon
4. Toggle Personalize Category on, then choose the Segment(s) you would like to personalize the category with