Minor release information for changes and updates to our platform outside of the regular release cycle.
- PDF files can now be uploaded and used in events
- Google Slides and Apple Keynote files can be converted to PDF and then uploaded for presentations
- Converting PowerPoints to PDFs will not maintain any animations, transitions, or animated GIFs
- Recommended Slide Guidelines of 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio. We support a maximum of 50MB file size.
- Fixed an issue when presenter pushed a video clip with audio turned OFF, audio for the video clip could still be heard.
- Fixed an issue with image showing on top of text in a console configured to have a Text tool on top of an Image tool.
- Fixed a bug when attendees were blocked from joining a Breakout Room when they tried to join the room with their camera on, their microphone off, AND their camera was in use by another application.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue preventing iOS users from connecting.
- Fixed an issue where an echo was heard on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where audio would cut out on mobile devices.
- Fixed a bug when attempting to change the camera, it would not change. You can now choose any camera available to you.
- Fixed a bug when the moderator disabled all attendee microphones, it was not working properly when one or more attendees had already blocked their microphone. This feature now works correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the presenter audio could be heard for a few seconds before Start Live (rare condition that occurred only when presenters were speaking after hitting “Start Webcast” while waiting for the countdown). The presenter audio will now only be heard after Start Live countdown has completed.
- Fixed a bug in a Sim-2-live event where the stream was muted if presenter joined after the live rollover.