A Single File Archive (SFA) is a video copy of your webcast. This article details how to create the SFA.
SFAs can be saved as an .MP4 file and the standard resolution is 720p. This file is separate from your archived on-demand version and is useful when you need to save a copy of the webcast for compliance purposes.
Things to Know
- Single File Archives of all webinars may be generated at no fee via your account for up to 30 days after the webinar start date
- Requests made more than 30 days after the start date of a webinar should be submitted to the ON24 Services team with the Video Editing item and shall incur a fee of $250 per Single File Archive. For more information on submitting a service request refer to Webcasting Services.
- All SFA requests are processed in the order they are received. Depending on how many requests are in the queue, it could take up to several hours to complete
- Once the SFA begins processing, it is a 1:1 conversion rate, meaning a 45-minute webinar will take a minimum of 45 minutes to complete processing. Submitting an SFA request during peak business hours (Monday - Friday 10 am-2 pm US Pacific Time) may increase the processing time.
- When an SFA is ready, an email will be sent to the email address specified in the Contact Email field.
- If you need higher quality, submit a request to our video production team for a custom single file archive - please note, this is a billable service.
To create a Single File Archive, navigate to the Archive page within your event. There you'll find the Create Single File Archive Video section.
First choose the recording area by clicking on the pencil icon under Video Format. Choose the option you'd like, then click OK.
Next, choose your Duration, either Full Duration or 2-minute Preview.
Enter your email address in the Contact Email spot to receive an email with the download link once the SFA is ready. Multiple emails can be entered, separated by a comma.
Click Create File to start the process. Once the file is complete you can download it from the emailed link or the link listed in the SFA section of the Archive.
Note: If you want a copy of the video displayed in the Media Player after a live webcast has run, you can download a Presenter Media file. Log in to Elite Presentations as a Producer, open the Setup tool, and select the Presenter Media tab. There, you will see a download button. This will be a "video only" (.mp4) file. It is not defined as an SFA.