We’re excited to share that on Friday, June 3, we have a minor release with some enhancements for Forums, Elite & Elite Studio.
JUNE 2022 RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS
This document contains a minor release for ON24 Webcast Elite and Forums. Making some enhancements as well as correcting a few items to improve usability.
MOBILE SUPPORT NOW AVAILABLE IN FORUMS
Attendees can now participate in a Forum from a phone or tablet.
The attendee joins a Forum from her phone.
The attendee sees video feeds of people participating in the Forum.
By tapping on her screen, the attendee can turn on / off her camera and microphone, see the attendee list, raise her hand, access engagement tools, or toggle to a different layout such as the full screen slides layout.
This is the full screen Slides layout.
Here an attendee watches a presenter doing a screen share.
FIXED ISSUES IN FORUMS
- Fixed issue where presenters are not always guaranteed a video spot. There are now six video spots reserved for presenters so even if your presenters show up late, they are still guaranteed a video spot. If you have more than six presenters, be sure to have them show up before starting the Forum.
- Fixed issue where some attendees were not able to connect their camera and mic when CPU power was lacking.
- Fixed issue If more than 50 attendees join on camera and mic before the presenters start the forum, some of them will not get a video spot when the Forum begins and will not be informed that they are joining in listen only mode. Attendees who are demoted to listen only mode will now be informed when the Forum begins.
- Fixed an issue with the Forum video window where the overflow section would not scale down when resizing the video window to a smaller size. The video window will now hide the overflow section when the width is less than 633px, making more space to display those on video.
TABLE OF CONTENTS TOOL ON MOBILE DEVICES
The Table of Contents tool has long been available for desktop attendees. With this release, it is now available for those that attend on a phone or tablet. The Table of Contents tool allows you to display a table of contents for your archived webcasts. Viewers can use the chapter list to skip to different sections of the webcast.
MISCELLANEOUS FIXED ISSUES
- Fixed: With the “Responsive Behavior” feature turned ON, Take Action tools that were configured to only be shown at the end of the webinar were incorrectly impacting the display of the console.
- Fixed: With the “Responsive Behavior” feature turned ON, if the Reactions tool was included on the console, the console was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed: On Recurring Simu-live webinars that included the Reactions tool, attendees were not able to see the reactions that other attendees were giving.
- Fixed: The Auto Correct feature for Closed Captioning was incorrectly triggering the “A row already exists for this text” error when trying to define multiple entries with the same value in the “Replace With” field.”
PIN A PRESENTER
You can now Pin a Presenter who is connected on webcam. Pinning a presenter will keep that presenter on the video display. To Pin a Presenter, hover over their name in the Presenters window and click on the Pin icon. Depending on the layout chosen all or only some of the pinned presenters will show. For example, if you pin five presenters and choose the layout with four video streams, only the first four pinned will display.
Presenter window with Pinned presenter:
If enabled in your account, all Elite Account Settings Tracking ID scripts will now be injected onto the Multi-Registration - Thank You Page.
These are the same Account Settings Tracking ID scripts, which are enabled on the Registration, Lobby and Multi-Registration pages.