FAQs about the Veeva data integration
Table of Contents
- Does the Veeva data integration support customers using the ON24 EU data center?
- What are the System & Resource considerations for Veeva integration?
- Where to view Veeva Activity Data Points when using EM Event?
Does the Veeva data integration support customers using the ON24 EU data center?
What are the System & Resource considerations for Veeva integration?
Planning Prior to Integration
- Identify the technical resource dedicated to Scribe account setup, custom field creation and troubleshooting
- Discuss the implications of integration with ON24 and other system processes and teams that the integration may affect
- Identify the level of effort and resource allocation required to complete the integration. We do offer varying levels of support to assist you
- Discuss internally any security-related considerations and review our documentation:
- Reach out to your integration specialist and they will assist
- Consider timeline to integrate (4-6 weeks)
- Decide to use either the Event Management integration or the Medical Events Integration
- Will you use ON24 Registration or External Registration (Seamless POST)?
- Identify approval process for campaigns. We can set up the integration to allow for campaign approval at your side before creation of the ON24 event, or you can choose to create the event in ON24 first, then enter the ON24 event ID on your campaign.
- Do you plan to have the ON24 integration create the Event objects records, i.e. Event Attendee, EM Attendee, Multichannel Activity, etc.?
- Consider the accessibility for the integration- do you have an existing process in place to create the HCP Accounts and the EM Events or Medical Events?
- Consider how to process the HCP registrants that are not in Veeva. We can utilize the “walk-in” designation for these registrants if desired.
Where to view Veeva Activity Data Points when using EM Event?
Go here for more information.