We are excited to publish the next release of ON24 Intelligence and ON24 Connect.
- New Survey Questions Library Report: Gain valuable insights and aggregated reporting from the library survey questions and responses in the Polls & Surveys Report, Webinar Intelligence Report, and Forums Intelligence Report to inform where to optimize your engagement.
- New Article Content Type in the ON24 Engagement Hub Report: Find the most engaging article content in your content hub and dive deeper into total views, unique viewers, and favorites (number of viewers who favorited that article).
- New Chat Reporting in the Go Live Intelligence Report: Use the event and session chat reporting to identify where sales can take action.
- API Enhancements: More data has been added to existing API endpoint responses which includes the social share image and abstract, Breakout, and Keynote session poll responses, the "isBlocked" status for new or updated registrants, and Segment lists.
- New Salesforce Component App Enhancements with Backfill Email: With the new ON24 Salesforce Prospect Engagement Profile Component App, an email confirmation will be sent out after running a backfill of data via the App to ensure success or indicate failure.
POLLS & SURVEYS PAGE – New Survey Question Library features
The Polls & Surveys page will now aggregate all versions of the same questions and responses, as found in the Survey Question Library. The questions not found in the Survey Question Library will still be matched based on question-and-answer text.
As part of the Survey Question Library, the Polls & Surveys question detail page will show both a Question Code and Response Code for all Survey Question Library responses. The matching responses will always have the same Response Code, regardless of the text/language version used from the library. These codes will also appear in Excel exports of the report.
Note: The Polls & Survey page is available with Advanced Analytics & Reporting.
WEBCAST/FORUM INTELLIGENCE PAGE – New Survey Question Library features
As part of the Survey Question Library, the question detail pages for surveys in both the Webcast Intelligence Report and the Forum Intelligence Report will show both a Question Code and Response Code for all Survey Question Library responses. These codes will also appear in Excel exports of the report.
ENGAGEMENT HUB REPORT – New Article content type
Articles (available with the Q1 2023 release of Engagement Hub) that are published to the Engagement Hub will be listed in the Content data table at the bottom of the Engagement Hub report. The data for each Article includes Total Views, Unique Viewers, and Favorites (number of viewers who favorited that article).
GO LIVE INTELLIGENCE REPORT – New Chat reports
New Chat reporting was added to the ON24 Go Live Intelligence Report at both the Event and Session levels to provide insights into where your teams can find opportunities to follow-up and take action on.
The event-level chat report can be found by clicking on Interactions in the left-side navigation menu. The event-level report contains all chat messages that were sent during this Go Live event (including event chat, session chat, and ad hoc chats between 2 or more attendees). A filter on the event-level chat report allows you to view only event chat, ad hoc chats, or any single session chat.
Session-level chat reports can be found by clicking through to session details from the Sessions report then clicking on Chat in the sub-navigation at the top of the page. The session-level chat report contains all chat messages that were sent from the group chat within that session.
Salesforce Prospect Engagement Profile Component App
A new version of the ON24 Salesforce Prospect Engagement Profile Component App is now available for clients using Salesforce Lightning. The App will help you measure the success of your webinars and pass the rich engagement and business interest data to your Salesforce contacts and leads records. We have added new reports and dashboards that can be customized to filter by Contact, Campaign, and Opportunity which will provide better insight into how your ON24 engagement activity is influencing pipeline.
The App includes the following features:
1. Ability to embed the ON24 Prospect Engagement Profile page as a component with Contact and Lead records.
2. The Prospect Engagement Profile Engagement Level and Business Interests keywords will populate custom fields with Contacts and Leads. These can be used for creating reports on user activity within the ON24 platform.
3. Reports and dashboards to help you measure the impact of ON24 experiences. The reports and dashboard can be customized after installation to filter Contact, Campaign, and Opportunity details specific to your Salesforce instance and give you better insight into how ON24 is influencing your pipeline.
API - Social Share image and abstract in the Event Listing
The Event Listing endpoint response will now include the URL for the Image and plain text Abstract from the Social Share feature within Elite.
API - Go Live Breakout and Keynote session polls
The attendee endpoints responses will now include poll questions and responses for ON24 Go Live Breakout and Keynote sessions.
API – New survey question library codes for Attendees
As part of the new survey question library available for webinars, the Attendee endpoints responses will now include survey question codes from the new survey question library.
API - "isBlocked" status in REST registration responses
When using the POST and PATCH methods for the REST Registration API, the success response will include the Blocked status for a registrant. The key "isBlocked" will return a "Y" if a registrant is blocked, and "N" if a registrant is not blocked from attending an event.
API - Segment lists for Leads
The Lead endpoint response will include comma separated lists of segments. The Lead endpoint now includes the Prospect Engagement Profile URL, Engagement Level, Business Interests and Segments for individuals.
Salesforce App - Notification emails after backfill
We announced the new ON24 Salesforce Component App in the previous release to view additional reports and dashboards that will help you measure the impact of your ON24 experiences on opportunities in your pipeline. An email confirmation is now available that will be sent out after running a backfill of data via the App. The email will indicate whether the backfill was a success or failure.