We are excited to be releasing new features and functionality to ON24 Go Live on August 4th, 2022.
AUGUST 2022 RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS
It is exciting for us to publish the next release of ON24 Go Live, live stream virtual event solution for single or multi-day events. The new features in this release will enhance the audience and presenter experience continue to add new ways to expand presenter/audience engagement.
In these Release Notes, we highlight the new admin and presenter/audience features that are part of this release of ON24 Go Live. Here are highlights of the release enhancements, with more details below.
- Polls – Updated experience for presenters to show poll results.
- Session end-- If all moderators and presenters leave exit, the session will end for the audience.
- Manage Registration – In an update table format, admins can Upload, remove, block, delete registrants for a Go Live event.
- New Event Stages: We’ve introduced the side stage so brands can have more options for larger events.
- Admin Refresh for Event Locations: A newly styled admin UI to better manage the event locations such as main stage and side stage.
Currently, presenters must take a poll to view the results of that poll. We have simplified so presenters can easily view poll results without having to take polls.
- The Results button will appear only for a presenter or moderator— for keynotes and breakouts for polls.
- Presenters and Moderators will still be able to see results when the “Make Results Visible to Respondents” toggle is disabled.
- Audience must take the poll before they are able to see results.
An administrator has an easy to view table for all registrants for a Go Live event. Admins can now import and manage the lists of registrants.
1. In the registration setup, choose Manage Registrants
2. Use the Get the template button to download the .csv template file.
3. Upload CSV file. Choose the cloud icon button. This action will allow an admin to upload a set of registrants.
You can drop the file into this window or click select file. Select file will open a finder window. It will only show supported files in the finder window. Limits: Support for up to 10,000 registrants.
- You can choose the columns of the registrants you want shown in the table.
- You can delete and block registrants individually or select multiple registrants at time for each Go Live Event.
- Before blocking a registrant, you will receive a warning message. You can undo a block on a registrant.
- Before deleting a registrant, you will receive a warning message, but you cannot undo the delete once you confirm.
Admin Refresh for Event Locations: A newly styled admin UI to better manage the event locations such as main stage and side stage.
Side Stage Addition: In addition to main stage, add an additional stage to your event using Side Stage for more flexibility when organizing your live content