With respect to Act-On integration with ON24 webinars, there is a 1:1 relationship between a webinar and contact list. A folder is created for the first registrant in the first webinar in the Marketing Lists section of Act-On A contact in the contact list is created with registrant data Email address is the unique identifier for a contact within a contact list. The status is set to “registered,” and the date and is recorded. Webinar activity is stored in the contact’s record in the contact list
- Client Account: An Act-On client account identifies each unique customer instance. There is a 1:1 relationship between the Act-On and ON24 client accounts.
- Folders: The way is which ON24 webinars are grouped in Act-On. There is a 1:1 relationship between a folder and ON24 client account.
- Contact List: A list of individuals that have been logically grouped together. With respect to ON24 webinars, there is a 1:1 relationship between a webinar and contact list.
- Contacts: Individuals in Act-On that are included in a specific contact list. With respect to ON24 webinars, contacts are viewers who have (at least) registered for the associated webcast.
Linking Client Accounts
- ON24 will send over the URL to enter your Act-On credentials to connect to your instance of Act-On
- Enter Act-On username and password and click Submit
Webinar Activity Checking and Mapping
- Periodically, each ON24 Client Account configured for Act-On integration will be checked for new registrants and attendee activity1
- When the first registrant of a webinar is found:
- A folder is created for the first registrant in the first webinar in the Marketing Lists section of Act-On
- A contact list is created
- A contact in the contact list is created with registrant data
- For each subsequent registrant, another contact is created in the contact list
- For each webinar, a new contact list will be created
- Email address is the unique identifier for a contact within a contact list.
- Lead Source is the partner-ref field that is recorded in the registrant record.
- The status is set to “registered,” and the date and is recorded.
- The contact will be created with the standard demographic and status fields below
|Work Phone Number
|Street Address 1
|Street Address 2
Webinar Activity & Status
If attendee activity is detected during the webinar check:
- Contact is identified via an email address
- Contact status is changed to “Attended”
- Attendance day/time stamp is recorded
- Webinar activity is stored in the contact’s record in the contact list
|Webinar Activity Fields
|# of Poll Responses
|# of Questions Asked
|# of Surveys Submitted
|# of Resources Viewed