Learn how to navigate a Go Live session.
In this example, we’re in the Auditorium area in a breakout session. By default, the chat for the session is displayed.
Here are the key navigation features in a breakout session:
- Closes and opens the chat and polls window/tabs
- Full screen option, Esc to return
- See all the participants in a session
- Video/microphone settings
- Mute/turn webcam on/off
- Mute/turn microphone on/off
- Exit the session
- Open the Chat tab
- Open the Polls tab
- Event Chat - shows event level chat
- Session Chat – shows session level chat
- Direct Chat – shows direct chats with other participants
- Attendees – shows the full list of participants
Note: These are for the participant view, presenter controls are slightly different.