The Media Manager is a central media storage within the ON24 platform that allows you to upload and organize various pieces of content within the ON24 platform for use in Elite webinars, GoLive virtual events, Engagement Hubs and Target pages. Users can leverage the search functionality, sorting capabilities, and robust filtering options to easily find and share content.
Media Manager allows you to upload and organize various pieces of content within the ON24 platform for use in Elite webinars, GoLive virtual events, Engagement Hubs and Target pages. Content, such as externally created videos, images (thumbnails, backgrounds, logos, etc.) and documents can be uploaded to Media Manager to share with other users collaborating on shared campaigns or projects.
Media Manager serves as a repository of new content such as single file archives of your webinars, full-length videos, as well as auto-generated post-webinar AI Generated Content (Blogs, E-Books, and transcript). These are populated based on optional packages available in your account.
Media Manager also allows access to the optional Video Builder that can be used for recording webcam videos, screen share demos, with robust online editing tools to add intros, outros, transitions, text overlays, stock videos and images, for use within all ON24 products and for external use. Robust search functionality, sorting capabilities, and filtering options make all this content readily accessible.
You can easily upload, manage, and publish your content — whether it’s e-books and reports or even webinars — to ON24 Engagement Hub and Target. Before content can be published to Engagement Hubs, Target Content Experiences, or social media it must be uploaded to the Media Manager. The Media Manager comes with robust content management capabilities to set thumbnails, edit titles, set custom content tags, and easily search, or sort to find the content you are looking for.
Any new videos you create from editing and merging other videos and images can be downloaded and used in Webcast Elite events such as Live video and audio events and Forums. Videos can also be published to the social media sites YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
To access the Media Manager, log into your ON24 account and click the link at the top of the page.
Media Manager Features
The Media Manager allows you to:
- Videos may be used as is and combined with other videos and images to create new assets
- PDFs are converted into an easy-to-read and interactive flipbook format
- Images are converted into a three-second video clip for merging with videos or can be used as thumbnails throughout the Engagement Hub/Target pages
- URLs can include blog posts, HTML white papers, and other web pages suitable to include with other media types in the Engagement Hub/Target page
- Podcasts can be uploaded as MP3 files. The MP3 file will be combined with a default thumbnail image and converted to an MP4 file for use in editing /merging functions, as well as publishing to the Engagement Hub/Target page.
- Articles can be created in the Media Manager
- AI Generated Content (Blogs, E-Books, and transcript) that is automatically created from the archive of your event
- Update content names, thumbnails, and tags in the Flyout Panel
- Publish Content to an Engagement Hub, Target pages, and popular social media sites (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Edit and Merge videos and images
- Add caption files to your videos
Content may be searched using the search feature, or sorted by clicking on the headers of any column. Filter your Media Manager using the Filter panel on the side.
How can I use Media Manager with Other ON24 Products?
In Webcast Elite and Forums events, Go Live virtual events
Share thumbnails, speaker bio images, pre-roll, demo, or promo videos with producers/event administrators for use in events.
With Engagement Hub and Target
Upload, manage (set thumbnails, edit titles, and set custom content tags), and publish your content (videos, documents, images, URLs, podcasts, and articles) into your Engagement Hubs and Target pages. Publish videos to the social media sites YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
With the Video Builder Tool
Record and edit videos and extract video clips from longer videos. Create new videos from recorded clips (webcam and screen recording), stock clips, music, and images. Add intros and outros and set up a brand profile with a color palette, logos, and fonts. Please see this article for more information.
With Auto-Generated E-Books, Blogs, and Transcript
A few hours after your webinars end Media Manager will be populated automatically with Blogs, E-books, and transcript of these events. These content assets can be published to Engagement Hub to engage your prospects and customers and organized like other Engagement Hub content into categories and playlists.